FTTx Network Design
Integrating outside plant conduit and cable systems with fiber layout, splicing design and passive optical components. Fiopt Communication Services can help transform a complex network plan into a simple yet information rich drawing and data package, through the use of its GPS survey equipment and the most advanced design and layout tools available today.
- Household and business, customer premise enumeration (homes passed audit)
- Building site surveying, for central offices and POP sites
- Transport, feeder and distribution network alignment
- PON equipment and network access point locations
- Create network elements GIS
- Draft transport network layout
- Establish and draft service area boundaries
- Draft feeder and distribution network layout
- Integration of passive optical components
- Document splicing design and optical loss budgeting
- Draft drop and premise assignments
- Tabulate bill of materials
- Assemble work order schedules
Fiopt Communication Services’ unique set of deliverables provide you with a comprehensive design package that is the essential foundation on which to build your FTTx plant.
Customer Unit Management Tools
Allows you to maintain up-to-date records of all potential customer units (and future customer units) in your serviceable market area and provide detailed information on how each customer connects to the FTTx distribution network.
Fully Integrated Fiber Management Tools
These schematics and tools provide a complete POP to customer unit, fiber layout record for use during both construction and ongoing maintenance.
Detailed Construction Drawings
Includes feeder/backbone and distribution network drawings with integrated permitting, work order functions and bill of materials (BOM).
Service Order Administration
A service order administration suite for managing service ordering, work scheduling, and order fulfillment activities associated with test and turn-up work at the customer premise.
- Fiopt FTTx Services - Network Design Brochure
Download PDF 609k